Credit: Hetal’s Art
Looking for a way to add a little bit of personality to your home? Paper walls are the perfect DIY project for you! These easy paper hanging techniques will show you how to create your own sophisticated-looking paper wall display, without breaking the bank.
Whether you are looking to spruce up your living space, or just want to create some extra storage, paper walls are a great option and can be made in an afternoon with minimal supplies. This tutorial will help you step by step and give you the know-how to create this space-saving style!
This DIY tutorial is a great way to add a little decoration to your home. The materials are inexpensive and the process is easy.
-A sheet of paper -Tape or glue (optional) -Ruler or straight edge
1) Draw a circle on a sheet of paper with a diameter of approximately 10 inches. Cut it out.
2) Fold the circle in half and then in half again, so you have four equal sections.
3) Fold one section up, then fold another section up so they meet in the middle and create an accordion fold with two layers of paper.
4) Repeat this process with each section until all sections have been folded into an accordion fold.
5) Tape or glue the folds together.
6) Watch Video Above for more details.